Scott Mitchell

User avatar
DArtagnan
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#61

Post by DArtagnan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:45 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:41 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
No they were not.
Yes they were.

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 4945
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#62

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:47 pm

No they fucking weren't

Thread locked.
Image

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#63

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:03 pm

hes behind you
Image

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#64

Post by Sin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Danny Amatullo wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:17 pm
Don't forget Mitchell beat Gando in the battle of the champions match

Go put a bet on, go on, do it you sad fucking degenerate cunt.

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#65

Post by Sin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm

DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt

User avatar
DArtagnan
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#66

Post by DArtagnan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#67

Post by Sin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm

DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..
Chizzdeacon

User avatar
DArtagnan
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#68

Post by DArtagnan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:12 pm

Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..
Listerdeacon
Now you’re talking..

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Location: Boongville penal colony

Re: Scott Mitchell

#69

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..
Chizzdeacon
Jizzyfan was totally harmless (to humans)
Unfortunately throwing us cunts a bone by telling us his sister piped off sand monkeys was his undoing.

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#70

Post by Sin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..
Chizzdeacon
Jizzyfan was totally harmless (to humans)
Unfortunately throwing us cunts a bone by telling us his sister piped off sand monkeys was his undoing.
Now he's been deleted

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 6960
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#71

Post by The Shank » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 am

Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm
Hutchy72 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm
I actually like fannyfarts, some of his posts were hilarious..
You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..
Chizzdeacon
Jizzyfan was totally harmless (to humans)
Unfortunately throwing us cunts a bone by telling us his sister piped off sand monkeys was his undoing.
Now he's been deleted
Bastard admin.

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#72

Post by Sin » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:56 pm

The Shank wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 am
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm
Hutchy72 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:19 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm
DArtagnan wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Sin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:43 pm


You fucking silly daft cunt
Why, every forum needs a village idiot to laugh at, someone to rip the piss out of surely? Like Soyboy on here..
Chizzdeacon
Jizzyfan was totally harmless (to humans)
Unfortunately throwing us cunts a bone by telling us his sister piped off sand monkeys was his undoing.
Now he's been deleted
Bastard admin.
Was it them ? fucking crikey !

User avatar
Chizzyfan
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:34 am

Re: Scott Mitchell

#73

Post by Chizzyfan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am

:D

User avatar
sennafan24
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:47 am

Re: Scott Mitchell

#74

Post by sennafan24 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:31 am

I thought Chizzyfan went for a walk a few years ago and never came back?
"Sennafan loves JC's dick" - Oche Balboa

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 4945
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#75

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:42 am

Chizzyfan wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am
:D
Glad you're back, mate, you racist cunt.
Image

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#76

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:42 am
Chizzyfan wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am
:D
Glad you're back, mate, you racist cunt.
^^SLURP^^
Image

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 4945
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#77

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:45 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 pm
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:42 am
Chizzyfan wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am
:D
Glad you're back, mate, you racist cunt.
^^SLURP^^
Of course I'm slurping him, A cunt with a turban on recently moved into our neighbourhood and I need someone to deal with it effectively for me.
Image

User avatar
Soyboy
Moderator
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#78

Post by Soyboy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Justin Credible wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 pm
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:42 am
Chizzyfan wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am
:D
Glad you're back, mate, you racist cunt.
^^SLURP^^
Of course I'm slurping him, A cunt with a turban on recently moved into our neighbourhood and I need someone to deal with it effectively for me.
Crikey. Lister is so depressed that he wants Chizzyfan to kill him.

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 4945
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#79

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Blame the athlete for jobbing to the painted spacker.
Image

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Scott Mitchell

#80

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:45 pm
Justin Credible wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 pm
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:42 am
Chizzyfan wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am
:D
Glad you're back, mate, you racist cunt.
^^SLURP^^
Of course I'm slurping him, A cunt with a turban on recently moved into our neighbourhood and I need someone to deal with it effectively for me.
your brother moved back in to the neighbourhood then ? :D
Image

Post Reply